Sophos UTM consolidates a series of effective anti-virus, anti-spam, and anti-hacker tools into one easy to read, easy to configure application or appliance. It provides security administrators with the means to protect networks (including wireless), email, and web/webservers from internal and third party threats, even within decentralized organizations.
Sophos allows you to determine what level of protection is needed by your organization. It is available as a hardware appliance, a virtual appliance, or a software solution.
Features and Benefits
- Intuitive and easy to configure monitors without a steep learning curve.
- Integration of firewall and intrusion prevention functions with web and email access control.
- Fast and secure inter-office/inter-branch communications via VPN and Sophos Remote Ethernet Device (Sophos RED)
- Protection extends to Wi-Fi access
- Network protection via intrusion detection, denial of service, traffic forwarding, and network address translation utilities.
- Powerful anti-virus/anti-spam mechanisms.
- Encryption system ensures emails are delivered privately and security.
- Webuser protection and proactive monitoring protects against the introduction of malware into your environment
Download a free 30-day trial of Sophos UTM
Sophos UTM Licensing and Pricing
One per-user subscription-based license gives you not just today’s software but all future updates to protection, management and product upgrades, as well as technical support.
NSAi resells Sophos UTM at a very reasonable price.
Security Management Services
NSAi also provides a full range of consulting, engineering, implementation, and maintenance services surrounding Sophos UTM.