HP Reporter is a robust management reporting tool that transforms data from HP Operations agents, Smart Plugins, and Sitescope into attractive, valuable, and easy to read reports. Reports may be utilized by senior-level management to obtain an accurate representation of the holistic health of an organization as well as services within an organization. More detailed reports provide administrators and their managers with a drill down into critical KPI’s and potential areas of improvement such as server uptime and availability, database response times, and security login failures.
HP Reporter reports are available via console or standard web browsers. This provides immediate access to anyone with valid credentials, even in larger, decentralized organizations.
Features and Benefits
- Provides service level reports geared toward demonstrating service level objectives have been met.
- On-demand and automatic (canned) reports.
- Reports available via web browser for easy distribution and access
- Seamless integration with many of the products in the HP software portfolio.
- Easy to customize report
- New report templates may be generated utilizing Crystal Reports software (sold separately).
Reporter Licensing and Pricing
NSAi resells HP Reporter at very reasonable prices.
Enterprise Management Services
NSAi also provides a full range of consulting, engineering, implementation, and maintenance services surrounding HP Reporter.